For more than 20 years, YES Prep has served students in grades 6-12 and increased the number of students from underserved communities who graduate from college prepared to lead. Recognized by U.S. News & World Report, The Washington Post and others as having some of the best schools in the nation, YES Prep has graduates earning their college degrees at four times the rate of their peers nationally.
In August 2020, YES Prep will begin opening elementary schools to provide the same quality education to families with younger children. The first two YES Prep elementary schools—feeding into YES Prep Southeast and YES Prep North Central—will serve students in Kindergarten through 2nd grade, with additional grade levels being added the following years, including Pre-K up to grade 5.
Spots are limited! Families click here to sign-up for our early interest list!
WHY CHOOSE YES PREP ELEMENTARY:
- Neighborhood school
- Tuition-free public charter school
- New, beautiful, and safe campus
- No exams, interviews, or requirements needed for admission
- Transportation provided for students living within school zones
- Small class sizes and personalized instruction
- College-readiness focus from Pre-K through 12th Grade
- Engaging curriculum with a focus on reading and math
- Focus on community service and real-world projects
- Intense supports ensuring all students will be reading on or beyond grade level by 3rd grade
- Fully qualified, passionate teachers who receive meaningful ongoing support and professional development
- Automatic enrollment in top-performing YES Prep secondary feeder campus