Dear 10th – 12th Grade Students –
I hope you all are enjoying your summer! We will have an Add/Drop day on July 19th, 2018 between 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM at YES Prep East End in Y113. This is not mandatory, however, we strongly recommend you attend in order to change your schedule now for the 2018 – 2019 School Year. If you are unable to attend students will be able to submit an Add/Drop Form on the first 2 days of school. Please feel free to come to East End on July 19th, 2018 or wait until school starts to submit a form on the first two days of school. If you have any other questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to reach out by email Mr. Vigil or Ms. Singletary at Justin.firstname.lastname@example.org and Kristi.email@example.com.
Estimados estudiantes de 10º – 12º grado –
¡Espero que todos estén disfrutando de su verano! Vamos a tener un día de añadir/ y cambiar clases el 19 de julio, 2018 entre 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM en Yes Prep East End en salón Y113. Esto no es obligatorio, sin embargo, le recomendamos que asista si les interesa hacer cambios a sus clases para el año escolar 2018-2019. Si usted no puede asistir los estudiantes podrán llenar un formulario para hacer estos cambios en los primeros 2 días de la escuela. Por favor, venga a East End el 19 de julio de 2018 o espere hasta que la escuela comience para llenar un formulario. Si tiene alguna pregunta o inquietud, no dude en contactar al Sr. Vigil o la Sra. Singletary al Justin.Vigil@yesprep.org o Kristi.Singletary@yesprep.org.
As a reminder, all new to YES Prep students are required to attend orientation from 8 am - 12 pm on August 13th - 15th. Students are responsible for their own transportation on August 13th and 14th, but we WILL provide bus transportation for bus riders on Wednesday August 15th. Busses will be running on their regular routes. Bus routes will be available on each campuses website on August 1st. If you need help finding your bus route, please use WebQuery - https://web01.edulogweb.com/yestx/webquery-school/
Congratulations, Class of 2018! There are several options available for Graduation and Senior Signing Day Photos and videos:
- Free Option- East End Commencement and Senior Signing Day videos and digital photos: http://bit.ly/YPEastend_2018
- Senior Signing Day Videos and Gradation Photos now available.
- Graduation highlight video will be posted at this link on June 17th
- You are free to download any/all of the videos and pictures found at this link
- Prints for Purchase- Charles B. Photography http://charlesbphotography.zenfolio.com/yesprep-grad
- Order prints of the graduate receiving the diploma and class photos
Uniforms can now be purchased online through the following link. Please visit the website for more information.
If you have concerns or questions about uniforms please contact the vendor (information listed on the website).
Final School Supply List 2018 - 2019
Late Pick Up Policy
Students and parents may access the following information from our Home Access Center:
•Grades (assignment grades, progress report grades, and report card grades)
•Attendance information (tardies, absences, etc.)
•Student Schedule information (which classes your student is scheduled into)
The website for the Home Access Center is: https://hac.yesprep.org/HomeAccess
Explorer Family Notes
YES Prep East End TEA Accountability Summary 2017
Parents and students:
Please be advised of the following attendance policies for the 2017 – 2018 school year.
• Students are required to attend school every day (this includes field trip days even if your student is not attending the field trip)
• Any student that enters campus after 7:45 a.m. will receive a (Detention after the 3rd TARDY)
• All tardy students should be dropped off at the front office to sign in and receive a tardy pass, failure to do so will result in a consequence.
• If your student is absent, notify the front office to confirm the absence and an excuse note must be turned in to the FRONT OFFICE within 24 hours upon their return
• Excuse notes will NOT be accepted after 48 hours
• If you need to sign your student out early, please be advised they will be marked absent for any classes they miss and an excuse note is required upon their return.
• Students are NOT permitted to call home to be picked up, they MUST be sent home by the Medical Assistant if they are sick to be counted as excused for the day.
Once your student receives 9 absences they are in danger of losing credit per state law and may be charged truancy fines allowed by the courts.
For questions regarding attendance please reach out to Ms. Salazar at Oneida.Salazar@yesprep.org or 713-967-7870