YES Prep Public Schools is searching for a new district partner in the Greater Houston area. Our existing partnerships with Spring Branch Independent School District and KIPP Houston and Aldine Independent School District are truly unique collaborations in which we leverage the benefits of charters and districts to provide an enriching experience for students and families. With over 7,500 applications on our waitlist, we know that there are more students and families who want to attend YES Prep than we have available seats to offer.
If you are interested in joining us as we explore the power of a strong partnership, please complete the interest form below, so we can connect.
- Information on YES Prep, our partnerships, and our results
- Sample Memorandum of Understanding
- Sample Fee Agreement
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Interest Form
- December 1, 2017 - Search window opens
- December 13, 2017 - Information session at YES Prep Home Office *RSVP Here*
- January 2018 - Tours hosted at current partnership schools (exact dates TBD)
- January 30, 2018 - Proposal deadline for future partners
- March 1, 2018 - Finalist selected for contract negotiations
- April 2018 - Board Approval
- July 1, 2018 - YES Prep School Director is hired and begins preparation year
- November 2018 - February 2019 – Future partnership students enter the YES Prep Lottery
- August 2019 - Partnership school opens