Late Pick Up Policy
Students and parents may access the following information from our Home Access Center:
•Grades (assignment grades, progress report grades, and report card grades)
•Attendance information (tardies, absences, etc.)
•Student Schedule information (which classes your student is scheduled into)
The website for the Home Access Center is: https://hac.yesprep.org/HomeAccess
You may now file lunch applications for the 2017-2018 school year.
•You only need to submit one application per family. All current YES Prep East End students in the same household should be on one application.
•Lunch applications deteremine...
◦How much your student will pay for their lunch.
◦How much your student will pay for their Advanced Placement (AP) exams (as applicable).
◦How much your student will pay for their college application fees (as applicable).
◦Your child's eligibility for financial support through fee waivers, grant funds, and other financial contributions (as available).
•You may also file a lunch application in person at the YES Prep East End Front Office.
Please call the Front Office at 713-967-7800 with questions.
Click here to file your lunch application: https://onlineapps.yesprep.org/Register.aspx
The YES Prep Public Schools Unified Student Handbook exists to notify you of the expectations and guidelines students are required to follow while attending a YES Prep school. A digital version of the handbook is available on our website. To request a printed copy of the YES Prep Public Schools Unified Student Handbook, parents/guardians can complete a request form online by November 3. Your campus will print a copy and you will receive it within 7-10 business days. Please reach out to your Dean of Students if you have any questions.
Explorer Family Notes
YES Prep East End TEA Accountability Summary 2017
Please visit the link for ACE registration.
MS and HS Book Buying Guide
Parents and students:
Please be advised of the following attendance policies for the 2017 – 2018 school year.
• Students are required to attend school every day (this includes field trip days even if your student is not attending the field trip)
• Any student that enters campus after 7:45 a.m. will receive a (Detention after the 3rd TARDY)
• All tardy students should be dropped off at the front office to sign in and receive a tardy pass, failure to do so will result in a consequence.
• If your student is absent, notify the front office to confirm the absence and an excuse note must be turned in to the FRONT OFFICE within 24 hours upon their return
• Excuse notes will NOT be accepted after 48 hours
• If you need to sign your student out early, please be advised they will be marked absent for any classes they miss and an excuse note is required upon their return.
• Students are NOT permitted to call home to be picked up, they MUST be sent home by the Medical Assistant if they are sick to be counted as excused for the day.
Once your student receives 9 absences they are in danger of losing credit per state law and may be charged truancy fines allowed by the courts.
For questions regarding attendance please reach out to Ms. Salazar at Oneida.Salazar@yesprep.org or 713-967-7870