MS and HS Book Buying Guide
Parents and students:
Please be advised of the following attendance policies for the 2017 – 2018 school year.
• Students are required to attend school every day (this includes field trip days even if your student is not attending the field trip)
• Any student that enters campus after 7:45 a.m. will receive a (Detention after the 3rd TARDY)
• All tardy students should be dropped off at the front office to sign in and receive a tardy pass, failure to do so will result in a consequence.
• If your student is absent, notify the front office to confirm the absence and an excuse note must be turned in to the FRONT OFFICE within 24 hours upon their return
• Excuse notes will NOT be accepted after 48 hours
• If you need to sign your student out early, please be advised they will be marked absent for any classes they miss and an excuse note is required upon their return.
• Students are NOT permitted to call home to be picked up, they MUST be sent home by the Medical Assistant if they are sick to be counted as excused for the day.
Once your student receives 9 absences they are in danger of losing credit per state law and may be charged truancy fines allowed by the courts.
For questions regarding attendance please reach out to Ms. Salazar at Oneida.Salazar@yesprep.org or 713-967-7870
Below is a link to be able to find your students bus routes. All you have to do is select East End, the grade level of the students, and type in your address. After you do that, the screen below will show up:
This tells you what bus route is closest to your address. In the example above, Bus Route 6 should be used and the stop is at 74th st and Ave F.
High School Supply List
6th Grade Supply List
CaSE Criteria Grid - East End
YES Prep East End 2015-16 Federal Report Card
~~TEA A-F Parent Communication