Title I Meeting - 01.10.19
Parent Notes 10.26.18 Spanish & English
Effective August 27th - Due to the need confirm our classroom rosters, we will no longer be accepting elective schedule change requests.
Schedule changes will only be processed if there is an academic or health/medical need requiring the student to change classes.
Students continuing on with YES Prep Southeast will have the ability to take different elective classes during the next school year. We know that this may be an inconvenience for some; however our goal is to ensure that our students are in the appropriate core classes.
All families of returning 7th – 12th grade students must log in to to complete re-enrollment forms for the 2018-2019 school year.
These forms must be complete by July 13th, 2018 to secure their spot for the upcoming school year.
Our front office will reopen on Monday, July 9th at 8:00am.
If you have questions or need help logging in, please call the front office at 713-967-9400.
You can request a bus stop change by calling the Front Office at 713-967-9400 starting August 16th. Please note the following information:
- YES Prep will not provide a bus stop for students who live within two miles of campus.
- YES Prep will not provide a bus stop for students who live outside the school’s zone.
- Please ensure your contact information and student’s address is updated correctly with the Front Office
- Bus Stop Change Requests will take at least 2 weeks to process. The Front Office will contact you when there is an update to your request.
If you need help finding your bus route, please use WebQuery - https://web01.edulogweb.com/yestx/webquery-school/
NOTE: Only enter your House Number and Street Name to search for your route. City, State, and Zip code are not required.
****Attention Parents. Please look at the updated bus routes as some of the pick up times have changed. These changes will begin October 25, 2018.****
The reports below provide updates on our campuses performance among other campuses, within the state of Texas, and within the nation.
For more information contact our front office at (713) 967-9400.
Only students who have valid YES Prep Southeast Parking Permits are allowed to drive to and park on campus. In order to get a Parking Permit sticker…
- Students must present their valid, Texas Drivers License to the Front Office.
- Students must present their valid, Texas accepted insurance to the Front Office. This insurance MUST have the student’s name on it.
- Students must bring a signed Student Parking Contract (see attachment) that is signed by both the student and a parent/guardian.
- • Students must pay a $10 parking fee to the Front Office. This cost covers the cost of the parking permit sticker and materials used to maintain student spots and the numbers on them.
If a student parks on campus without a valid parking permit sticker, their vehicle will be towed at the owner’s expense.
The items listed below are to help you prepare your student for the upcoming academic year. Please contact our front office if you have questions.
Uniforms for the 2018-2019 school year will be available for sale beginning June 1, 2018.
The website to order uniforms for our campus is http://southeast.logoshop.com.
All students are required to be in uniform. Uniforms will not be sold on campus