2016-17 School Report Card -- YES Prep Southeast
2017 Federal Report Card - YES Prep Southeast
We have made a slight change to the Southeast Bus Route stops. Please see the attachment to ensure you are following the most updated stops.
Only students who have valid YES Prep Southeast Parking Permits are allowed to drive to and park on campus. In order to get a Parking Permit sticker…
- Students must present their valid, Texas Drivers License to the Front Office.
- Students must present their valid, Texas accepted insurance to the Front Office. This insurance MUST have the student’s name on it.
- Students must bring a signed Student Parking Contract (see attachment) that is signed by both the student and a parent/guardian.
- • Students must pay a $10 parking fee to the Front Office. This cost covers the cost of the parking permit sticker and materials used to maintain student spots and the numbers on them.
If a student parks on campus without a valid parking permit sticker, their vehicle will be towed at the owner’s expense.
The YES Prep Public Schools Unified Student Handbook exists to notify you of the expectations and guidelines students are required to follow while attending a YES Prep school. A digital version of the handbook is available on our website. To request a printed copy of the YES Prep Public Schools Unified Student Handbook, parents/guardians can complete a request form online by November 3. Your campus will print a copy and you will receive it within 7-10 business days. Please reach out to your Dean of Students if you have any questions.
UT Health is offering a free diabetes management class to families. Please see the attached flyer for details.
Please see our attached parent notes for important information.
YES Prep Southeast TEA Accountability Summary 2017
Please see the attached document for bus routes and stops for the 2017-2018 school year.
You can request a bus stop change by calling the Front Office at 713-967-9400 starting August 14. Please note the following information:
- YES Prep will not provide a bus stop for students who live within two miles of campus.
- YES Prep will not provide a bus stop for students who live outside the school’s zone.
- Please ensure your contact information and student’s address is updated correctly with the Front Office
- Bus Stop Change Requests will take at least 2 weeks to process. The Front Office will contact you when there is an update to your request.
Uniforms may be ordered online only. Please go to this website to place uniform orders:
If you have concerns or questions about uniforms please contact the vendor (information listed on the website).
Update 8/23 - Parents, we understand there have been a lot of issues with uniforms (shorted orders, missing items, the need to exchange uniforms). We are working with the vendor to solve these issues. One hope is that we can have an exchange day for everyone to come to the campus and do exchanges if they need to. We will update you here when and if that is happening. Thank you for your patience as we work out the kinks in the vendor's new system.