Welcome to our Purchasing Department
YES Prep Public Schools Purchasing Department extends a warm welcome to those wishing to do business with YES Prep Public Schools. We are dedicated to meeting our goal through competitive pricing while adhering to relevant laws, Board rules, policies and procedures.
We kindly request all prospective vendors to register on our e-bid site in order for them to be notified of upcoming bids and submit bids in their respective fields.
How E-Bid System works?
Electronic bidding consists of two steps:
- To be notified when a solicitation matching your specified commodities is published, you must first register in the electronic bidding system.
- You must answer to a request.
- YES Prep Public Schools will send you an email invitation to participate in a solicitation when one is issued that fits your specified commodities.
- If you want to participate, you must complete and submit your response to the solicitation by the deadline specified in the request.
RFPs are accessible thru the link in the legal posting. For E-RATE projects, for a bid to be considered it will be sent in a sealed envelope (1) hardcopy and (1) electronic copy via USB.
YES Prep Public Schools is seeking proposals for E-Rate services for Managed Direct Internet Access (FCC Form 470 # 220015561), Infrastructure Equipment (FCC Form 470 # 220015578) and Direct Internet Access Connectivity (FCC Form 470 # 220015574). E-rate Funding Year 2022 (July 1, 2022 - June 30, 2023). All interested vendors please see RFP at: https://www.usac.org/e-rate/resources/e-rate-productivity-center/.
- RFP#YESP2022-02 Managed Direct Internet Access E-rate (FCC Form 470 # 220015561)
- RFP#YESP2022-03 Infrastructure Equipment E-rate (FCC Form 470 # 220015578)
- RFP#YESP2022-04 Direct Internet Access Connectivity E-rate (FCC Form 470 # 220015574)
Purchase Order Standard Terms and Conditions
An official purchase order contains an authorized purchase order number and signature.
Thank you for your interest for doing business with YES Prep!
Our mission is to deliver goods and services through authorized cost-effective solutions to meet the needs of our customers. Our values are customer service, integrity, teamwork, and creating an enjoyable and rewarding work environment.
We are committed to conducting procurement using sound business practices, promoting competition whenever possible to minimize costs, and upholding the highest ethical standards in all of our business practices.
for any questions or concerns please contacts us at firstname.lastname@example.org