ACE (Afterschool Centers on Education)
ACE (Afterschool Centers on Education) is a grant-funded program intended to serve low-income, at-risk students by providing rigorous out-of-school learning programs.
At YES Prep, the grant has provided students opportunities to practice dance, cheer, cooking, chess, robotics, TV Broadcasting, Sports Management, off season soccer, Athletic Study Hall, and much more. Through ACE, we've also offered opportunities for parents and guardians, including ESL, Parenting classes, workshops through Crime Stoppers of Houston, Cooking Classes with Houston Food Bank, and campus Thanksgiving & Cultural Heritage Potluck Reunions.
ACE Program Components
Notices, Reports and More
- Cycle 10 2019-2020 Center-Level Annual Report
- Cycle 10 2018-2019 Center-Level Annual Report
- Request for Proposal ACE Independent Evaluation
- YES Prep ACE Program, Cycle 8, Year 5 Final Evaluation Report
- 2018-2019 Texas 21st CCLC Cycle 10 Grant Submitted to the TEA
- Public Notice of Intent to Apply for the 2018-2019 Texas 21st CCLC Cycle 10 Grant
- YES Prep ACE Evaluation 8_4 with appendices
- Final Report Year 3
- YES Prep Public Schools Grantee Report
- Request for Vendor Services ACE Program Brochure
- YES Prep ACE Continuation Application Public Notice for Year 5