Student meals for online & at school
YES Prep is committed to serving students free healthy meals via grab n’ go breakfast and breakfast in the classroom, and we will serve a hot lunch to students in their classrooms or socially distanced in the cafeteria.
Curbside meals continue to be available for all students 18 years or younger.
Seven days’ worth of meals will be available weekdays at all non-partnership YES Prep school from 10:00 a.m. to 1 p.m., until further notice. Families picking up meals for their students without them present should have their car tag identifiers visible in their windows.
Here is a list of all sites and addresses:
- Southeast Secondary, 353 Crenshaw Road, Houston TX 77034
- North Central Secondary, 13703 Aldine Westfield Rd, Houston TX 77039
- Southwest Secondary, 4411 Anderson Rd, Houston TX 77053*
- East End Secondary, 8329 Lawndale St, Houston TX 77012*
- Gulfton Secondary, 6565 De Moss, Houston TX 77074*
- North Forest Secondary, 6602 Winfield Rd, Houston TX 77050*
- Brays Oaks Secondary, 9000 W Bellfort Ave, Houston TX 77031*
- West Secondary, 10535 Harwin Dr, Houston TX 77036*
- Fifth Ward Secondary, 1305 Benson St, Houston TX 77020*
- Northside Secondary, 5215 Jensen Dr, Houston TX 77026*
- White Oak Secondary, 5620 West Tidwell Rd, Houston TX 77091*
- Southside Secondary, 5515 South Loop East, Houston TX 77033*
- Northline Secondary, 5815 Airline Drive, Houston TX 77076
Northwest Secondary, 14741 Yorktown Plaza Drive, Houston TX 77040
Hobby Secondary, 8787 Tallyho Road, Houston TX 77061
Southeast Elementary, 507 Crenshaw Road, Houston TX 77034*
North Central Elementary, 1900 Strawn Road, Houston TX 77039*
Partnership families can access meal services at their district campus (Aldine or Spring Branch), or, families can choose to access the YES Prep Meal Service at the sites above.
Students who are enrolled in online at-home instruction will receive seven days’ worth of meals via Meal Delivery Service week days between 9 a.m. – 1 p.m., unless families opt out. If you are receiving meals and would like to stop this service please click here: Online Survey Software | Qualtrics Survey Solutions.
If you are not currently receiving food but would like to be included in this program, please email email@example.com.
Campuses with * at the end of their addresses also serve CACFP supper meals.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
The purpose of Child Nutrition is to ensure that ALL students are ready to learn by having access to nutritious and appealing school meals.
Contact our department with questions anytime!
YES Prep Child Nutrition Program
5515 South Loop East, Suite B
Houston, Texas 77033
Phone: (346) 313-9046
Nakita Johnson, Director
2020 - 2021 Full Service Management Food Company
Preferred Meals - With 50+ years of experience in the field, Preferred Meals is known throughout the industry as a leader in school food service. We understand the needs of administrators, parents and students, so we provide nutritionally balanced meals made with quality ingredients. Menu are student focused, cost-effective and meet all USDA guidelines. We are experts and committed to the success of your meal program! We will help maintain your budget by providing the services that best suit your operational needs.
- All food is carefully prepared in our kitchens by chefs and heated on-site at your location. Our meals are kid approved to keep program participation high.
Healthier meals with fewer ingredients. Before the passing of the Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010, Preferred had already begun reformulating products to remove Trans Fat, lower total and sodium and to replace artificial ingredients and preservatives.
Preferred Meals is committed to creating and purchasing products without artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners and without ingredients you and your families don't want to see in their meals.
Preferred Meals Resident District Manager: Tara Nichols, Tara.Nichols@preferredmeals.com
To leave comments on our food service or meal quality, click the button below: