Student meals available all summer, June 14-July 30!
YES Prep is committed to serving students free healthy meals all summer! Students will have access to our meals whether they attend an in person program, pick up meals curbside, or have signed up for our summer meal delivery service.
Curbside meals will be available for all children 18 years or younger. For parents picking up meals for their children without their child present, please bring proof of guardianship (car tag identifiers visible in the windows work).
Curbside will occur daily at most non-partnership YES Prep schools between 9:00 a.m. to 10 a.m., until further notice.
Here is a list of the available sites and addresses:
- Southeast Secondary, 353 Crenshaw Road, Houston TX 77034
- North Central Secondary, 13703 Aldine Westfield Rd, Houston TX 77039
- Southwest Secondary, 4411 Anderson Rd, Houston TX 77053*
- East End Secondary, 8329 Lawndale St, Houston TX 77012*
- Gulfton Secondary, 6565 De Moss, Houston TX 77074*
- North Forest Secondary, 6602 Winfield Rd, Houston TX 77050*
- Brays Oaks Secondary, 9000 W Bellfort Ave, Houston TX 77031*
- West Secondary, 10535 Harwin Dr, Houston TX 77036*
- Fifth Ward Secondary, 1305 Benson St, Houston TX 77020*
- Northside Secondary, 5215 Jensen Dr, Houston TX 77026*
- White Oak Secondary, 5620 West Tidwell Rd, Houston TX 77091*
- Southside Secondary, 5515 South Loop East, Houston TX 77033*
- Northline Secondary, 5815 Airline Drive, Houston TX 77076
Partnership families can access meal services at their district campus (Aldine or Spring Branch), or, families can choose to access the YES Prep Meal Service at the sites above.
If you have questions about our program, please email email@example.com.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
The purpose of Child Nutrition is to ensure that ALL students are ready to learn by having access to nutritious and appealing school meals.
Contact our department with questions anytime!
YES Prep Child Nutrition Program
5515 South Loop East, Suite B
Houston, Texas 77033
Phone: (346) 313-9046
Nakita Johnson, Director
2020 - 2021 Full Service Management Food Company
Preferred Meals - With 50+ years of experience in the field, Preferred Meals is known throughout the industry as a leader in school food service. We understand the needs of administrators, parents and students, so we provide nutritionally balanced meals made with quality ingredients. Menu are student focused, cost-effective and meet all USDA guidelines. We are experts and committed to the success of your meal program! We will help maintain your budget by providing the services that best suit your operational needs.
- All food is carefully prepared in our kitchens by chefs and heated on-site at your location. Our meals are kid approved to keep program participation high.
Healthier meals with fewer ingredients. Before the passing of the Healthy Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010, Preferred had already begun reformulating products to remove Trans Fat, lower total and sodium and to replace artificial ingredients and preservatives.
Preferred Meals is committed to creating and purchasing products without artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners and without ingredients you and your families don't want to see in their meals.
Preferred Meals Resident District Manager: Tara Nichols, Tara.Nichols@preferredmeals.com
Preferred Meals Food Service Director: Nick Hockstra, Nick.Hockstra@preferredmeals.com
To leave comments on our food service or meal quality, click the button below: