Bus Route Information
How to track your student's bus
To track your student's bus and to get updates on arrival times, download the FirstView® app. If the FirstView® app is not working and you cannot see the ETA of the bus to your stop, please call the bus yard that corresponds to your campus, and the dispatcher will be able to give you information about your route.
- Airline Elementary, Northline Secondary, Southside Secondary, and Southeast Secondary and Elementary: First Student - Hansen Yard, 713-941-9702
- North Central Secondary and Elementary, North Forest Secondary and Elementary, Northwest, and White Oak: First Student - Eastex Yard, 832-626-4829
- Brays Oaks, Gulfton, Southside Elementary, Southwest, and West: First Student - Missouri City Yard, 281-499-1316
- Northside, Fifth Ward, East End Secondary and Elementary, Hobby and Thrive: Huerta Bus, 713-923-4827
- Northbrook Middle School, Northbrook High School: Transportation services for your campus are provided through Spring Branch ISD. Please contact your campus front office for more information.
- Brays Oaks
- East End Secondary and East End Elementary
- Fifth Ward
- North Central Secondary and North Central Elementary
- North Forest Secondary and North Forest Elementary
- Northline Secondary and Airline Elementary
- Southeast Secondary and Southeast Elementary
- Southside Secondary and Southside Elementary
- White Oak
FirstView® helps you better manage your time during the hectic before- and after-school rush by putting your student’s up-to-the-minute bus information in your hands. Easy to download, set up and use, FirstView® is packed with helpful features to give you peace of mind, including estimated bus arrival time, opt-in district messaging regarding delays or issues, customizable alerts for when the bus is a chosen distance or number of minutes away, secure password protection and built-in customer support.
You can find FirstView® in the app store, the desktop version is also available at firstviewapp.com.