Bus Route Information
How to track your student's bus
To track your student's bus and to get updates on arrival times, download the FirstView® app. If the FirstView® app is not working and you cannot see the ETA of the bus to your stop, please call the bus yard that corresponds to your campus, and the dispatcher will be able to give you information about your route.
- Southside Secondary and Elementary, Southeast Secondary and Elementary: First Student - Hansen Yard, 713-941-9702
- North Central Secondary and Elementary, North Forest Secondary and Elementary, Northside, Northwest and White Oak: First Student - Eastex Yard, 832-626-4829
- Brays Oaks, Gulfton, Southwest and West: First Student - Missouri City Yard, 281-499-1316
- Fifth Ward, East End, Hobby and Northline: Huerta Bus, 713-923-4827
- Northbrook Middle School, Northbrook High School: Transportation services for your campus are provided through Spring Branch ISD. Please contact your campus front office for more information.
- Hoffman Middle School, Eisenhower High School: Transportation services for your campus are provided through Aldine ISD. Please contact your campus front office for more information.
FirstView® helps you better manage your time during the hectic before- and after-school rush by putting your student’s up-to-the-minute bus information in your hands. Easy to download, set up and use, FirstView® is packed with helpful features to give you peace of mind, including estimated bus arrival time, opt-in district messaging regarding delays or issues, customizable alerts for when the bus is a chosen distance or number of minutes away, secure password protection and built-in customer support.
You can find FirstView® in the app store, the desktop version is also available at firstviewapp.com.