Track bus and updates on arrival times
To track your student's bus and to get updates on arrival times, download the First View App.
If the First View App is not working and you cannot see the ETA of the bus to your stop, please call the bus yard that corresponds to your campus, and the dispatcher will be able to give you information about your route.
- Fifth Ward, Hobby, Southeast: First Student - Hansen Yard, 713-941-9702
- North Central, North Forest, Northline, Northside, Northwest and White Oak: First Student - Eastex Yard, 281-866-4912
- Brays Oaks, Gulfton, Southwest and West: First Student - Missouri City Yard, 281-499-1316
- East End and Southside: Huerta Bus, 713-923-4827
- Northbrook Middle School, Northbrook High School: Transportation services for your campus are provided through Spring Branch ISD. Please contact your campus front office for more information.
- Hoffman Middle School, Eisenhower High School: Transportation services for your campus are provided through Aldine ISD. Please contact your campus front office for more information.
- District letter about First View App - English | Carta de Distrito sobre First View App - Español
- Frequently Asked Questions - English | Preguntas Más Frecuentes - Español
About First View
FirstView® helps you better manage your time during the hectic before- and after-school rush by putting your student’s up-to-the-minute bus information in your hands. Easy to download, set up and use, FirstView® is packed with helpful features to give you peace of mind, including estimated bus arrival time, opt-in district messaging regarding delays or issues, customizable alerts for when the bus is a chosen distance or number of minutes away, secure password protection and built-in customer support.
You can find FirstView in the app store, the desktop version is also available at firstviewapp.com!
To find the closest stop to your home and up to date route information, please WebQuery by clicking below.