Family Portal Help
Welcome to the Help Center for our new YES Prep Family Portal
The Family Portal is a user-friendly way for families to view important information -attendance, behavior, grades, etc.- and understand their student’s progress.
You can also access the Home Access Center & Hero through the Family Portal.
Navigate through the tabs on this page to view step-by-step instructions to access the Portal.
YES Prep is committed to keeping your student’s data safe and secure. In order to verify your identity, you must access the Family Portal with the email address currently on file in our Student Information System.
If you need to check or update the address we have on file, please contact your campus registrar.
- Log in with a social account
- Log in with a new account
- Additional Instructions: Internet Explorer
- Contact Information: Campus Registrars
2. Click Login and select the account you want to use to access the portal. Currently, the Portal supports Gmail, Outlook, and Facebook accounts
3. You will be taken to the login screen for the social account you selected.
If you do not have (or would prefer not to use) a Google, Outlook, or Facebook account, you can create a new account to access the Portal.
2. Click Login, and click Sign up now to create an account.
3. Complete the form to create a new account. Click Send Verification Code to verify that the email address provided belongs to you.
1. Open an Internet Explorer browser window, and click the gear icon in the top-right corner.
2. Select "Internet options" from the menu.
3. Open the "Security tab of the pop-up, and select "Sites."
If you need to check or update the email address we have on file, please contact your campus registrar.
|Campus||Registrar||Campus Office Main Number|
|Brays Oaks||Desiree Avery||(713) 967-8400|
|East End||Sonya Martinez||(713) 967-7800|
|Eisenhower||Aby Godoy||(713) 967-8619|
|Fifth Ward||Cecilia Castillo||(713) 924-0600|
|Gulfton||Gloria Vaquera||(713) 967-9800|
|Hobby||Candy Rocha||(713) 842-5600|
|Hoffman||Maria Andrade||(713) 924-5400|
|North Central||Celia Morales||(713) 967-8800|
|North Forest||Antonia Salto||(713) 967-8699|
|Northbrook High School||Mayte Garcia||(713) 251-4250|
|Northbrook Middle School||Clarissa Fuentes||(713) 251-4200|
|Northline||Demetria Thomas||(713) 842-5400|
|Northside||Kanika Kelly||(713) 924-0400|
|Northwest||Carolina Estrada||713 -842-5510|
|Southwest||Kason Twitchell||(713) 842-5510|
|West||Mayra Martinez||(713) 967-8200|
|White Oak||Nancy Cervantes||(713) 924-5200|
Please note: These instructions are for users who have created a new account to access the Family Portal.
If you use a social account to login, you will need to reset your password with Gmail, Facebook, or Outlook directly.
1. On the Login screen, find Sign in with your existing account.
2. To reset a forgotten password, click on the blue button that says Forgot your password?
3. Enter the email address you use to sign in to the Family Portal, and click on Send verification code.
4. Enter the verification code you receive in your email. You will then be allowed to create a new password.