We are excited to share that PK-12 students will use a YES Prep-provided laptop as part of their daily in-person learning experience.
- DO come to school with your charger and your laptop fully charged.
- DO verify your laptop is in working order and clean.
- DO use your laptop to access assignments, resources, and classwork when directed by your teacher.
- DO inform a staff member when you are unable to access resources or assignments or if you experience a technical difficulty.
- DO close your device when directed by a teacher, after removing all objects from the keyboard (pencils, headphones, papers, etc.).
- DO NOT leave your laptop in an unsupervised area, including a car.
- DO NOT keep or store food or drinks next to your laptop, when in use or in a backpack.
- DO NOT intentionally harm your laptop such as scratching it, prying off keys, etc.
- DO NOT loan your laptop to anyone else (students, friends, or family members), borrow a laptop from another student, or share passwords or usernames with others.
- DO NOT access streaming content unless directed by a teacher (YouTube, Netflix, e.g.).
- DO NOT save music, programs, games, or anything non-school-related on a YES Prep issued laptop.