1) Enroll for the 2020-2021 School Year
- YES, I already enrolled! Go to Step 2.
- NO, I haven't. Click here to complete re-enrollment and view how-to video.
2) Access YES Prep Online Learning
A >> Do you have a device for your child(ren) to use?
- YES. If you are you using a YES Prep-issued device, go to question B.
- YES. I am using a personal device. NOTE: You will need access to Microsoft Office. Click here for instructions on how to download and install Office 365 Pro.
- NO. Call your school front office. They will provide next steps.
B >> Do you have access to reliable internet?
- YES. Go to Step question C
- NO. Please complete this form to request assistance with internet access..
C >> Have you connected your device to the internet?
- YES. Go to question D.
- NO. Connect your device to the available WiFi to use your apps.
D >> Have you accessed your Microsoft Teams account and are you ready to use it?
- Elementary: YES. Go to Step 3. NO. Visit our Tech Support web page for more information.
- Secondary (6-12): YES. Go to question E. NO.Visit our Tech Support web page for more information.
E >> Secondary: Do you know how to access your Skyward account and view your schedule?
- YES. Go to Step 3.
- NO. Watch "Viewing Schedules in Skyward - Student Access" video.
3) Prepare for the first day of school
- Read communication from your school for first day of school updates.
- Set up a place where your student can focus. Have access to plug in their computer, access the WiFi and write. Set out supplies like headphones and school supplies.
- Charge your device the night before. Charge your hotspot if you have one.
- Ensure you know when and how to access your first Teams class.
- Have your username and password easily accessible.
- Log in 15 minutes in advance of your first class:
- Elementary: Check for your first live learning block on your week one schedule.
- Secondary: By 8:15 AM;
- Partnership Schools: Eisenhower by 6:55 AM | Hoffman by 7:40 AM | Northbrook Middle by 8:15 AM | Northbrook High by 8:00 AM
Visit yesprep.org/reignited to access various resources and information that will assist you as you prepare for virtual learning, such as academic information, technology support and a family resource center.