| *Haga clic el botón de arriba para leer en Español.*
- Microsoft Teams and Class Dojo
- Overview of NWEA Map Assessment
- Imagine Learning Overview
- Introduction to Clever
Setting up and logging into Microsoft Teams
Class Dojo is a free online platform that allows teachers to easily connect and send messages and photos to parents (and translate them into over 20 languages), assign students values-based points for specific behaviors and track their progress towards intrinsic and extrinsic incentives. Click here for a quick introduction!
During the weeks of August 31 and September 7, your child will take a MAP® Growth™ test from NWEA® on a computer or tablet. We give students MAP Growth tests to determine their instructional level and to measure academic growth throughout the school year (and from year to year) in Reading and Mathematics. Click here for an introduction to MAP Growth and MAP Reading Fluency.
Imagine Learning is an adaptive literacy program for Pre K through sixth grade students. Through playing games and completing short lessons, students improve foundational skills, and teachers and administrators receive reports on student progress.
- Having trouble logging into your YES Prep-Issued device or Microsoft Teams account?
- I am using my personal device, how do I download and install Office 365 Pro?
- Having trouble completing assignments, accessing platforms, website, or having computer issues?
- How do I view my student schedule in Skyward?
1. If your username and/or password is not working, please complete the YES Prep Student Support: YES Prep Account survey which is accessible through any internet browser, smart phone and computer. Your campus operations teams will reach out to you via phone once your password is reset.
2. If you are unable to complete the survey, please call your campus front office between 7:30 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. for elementary students and 8:30 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. for secondary students Monday through Friday for support.
Any student who is currently enrolled at YES Prep is eligible to download and install Office 365 Pro applications on up to 5 personal devices (PC, MAC and mobile device).
Students should follow the directions in the guides below to download and install Microsoft on their devices. If a student is using a YES Prep issued device, they do not need to download Office 365 Pro as it is already installed on the device.
Follow these instructions: How to download and install or reinstall Microsoft 365 or Office 2019 on a PC or Mac (For Spanish, click here.)
1. Log into Skyward.
Open this URL in an internet browser: https://skyward.iscorp.com/YESPrepTXStu
Click on the Sign in with Azure AD button. Leave the username and password boxes empty.
2. Skyward will open the YES Prep single-sign on page.
Enter your YES Prep email and click Next. Enter your password, and click Sign In.
Note: If you have changed your password since August 1st, remember to enter your new password. If you have not yet changed your password, use the one your school gave you.
3. Click on the Schedule tile on the Skyward Student Dashboard.
5. Click on any of your courses to view additional details, including your teacher's name, email address, and class period.
6. You can print your schedule by click Print Schedule Matrix on the right side of the screen.
2020-2021 Student Device Agreement
A signed Student Device agreement is required for all students as YES Prep transitions to 1:1 devices for all students. To access your students' Device Agreement, please login to Skyward with your username and password, select the 2020-2021 Student Device User tile and electronically sign and date the document.
Access to Technology Device
If you need access to a technology device, please click on the button below to fill out the form.