Bus Routes for Fifth Ward for the 19-20 school year!
YES Prep is facilitating a MAP video pilot for early adopters the week of June 3, 2019. Parents at pilot campuses will receive a text message with a link to a video providing insight about your student’s MAP assessment score. MAP is used to compare how students are growing in comparison to their national peers in English and Math.
- MAP scores are not used for grading.
- MAP scores are not an indication of how students will do on STAAR.
- The data highlighted in the video will be from the May 2019 assessment.
The pilot is intended to gather feedback before launching at all YES Prep campuses in August 2019.
The MAP video is a supplement to a modern Parent Portal which will give teachers and parents access to student data as well as a communication system. YES Prep has partnered with the Michael & Susan Dell Foundation to develop and deploy Parent Portal.
- The portal will allow you to access real-time information related to your student’s success at YES Prep
- This data includes grades, attendance, behavior information, and STAAR, Common Assessment, and SAT performance insights.
- Schools and parents will be able to use this platform to communicate via in-app chat, email, and text.
If you have any other questions regarding the Parent Portal or MAP video, please respond to the text once you receive access to your video.
STAAR Testing Week!!
Have agreat weekend!
2017-2018 Federal Report Cards Available
The Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA), as amended by the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA), requires each state education agency to prepare and publish an annual report card with state-, district-, and campus-level data.
Every district that receives Title I, Part A funding is responsible for distributing the state-, district-, and campus-level report cards to each of its campuses, the parents of all enrolled students, and the public.
You can download the reports and/or access them using the below links. Also, we can provide hardcopies and appropriate translation (written or oral) to parents upon request.
If you have any questions, please contact Stephanie S. Jones, Managing Director of Federal & State Compliance & Grants, at 713.967.9037 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
Reports cards go home 3/4!!
**Common Assessments are next week!**
No School - Presidents Day Monday 2/18
This week's Parent Notes!
Here are this week's Parent Notes.