Thank you for your interest in volunteering at YES Prep! We are truly grateful for your willingness to give up your time to help support the needs of our campuses. Please follow the steps below to get the process started.
- Reach out – Contact the specific campus in which you are interested in volunteering. Campus contact information can be found at yesprep.org/schools.
- Volunteer Opportunities – A campus administrator will contact you to discuss volunteer opportunities. If an opportunity is available, the campus administrator will provide a link to the online volunteer application.
- Review Volunteer Expectations and Policies – You will be asked to confirm that you have read and agree to abide by the volunteer expectations and policies during the application. Click here to read the Volunteer Expectations and Policies.
- Apply – Once the link has been provided to you by the campus, please apply online. Please note that the only way to apply is with the online application and a valid e-mail address is required to apply.
- Background check – All volunteers must undergo a name-based criminal background check to ensure the safety of our students. Background checks can take anywhere from 2-10 business days, and you will be notified via e-mail of acceptance or denial.
In the meantime, feel free to continue familiarizing yourself with our school culture and climate, as well as with the campus in which you wish to volunteer. Visit our schools page for contact information.
Finally, if you have any questions about the volunteer process, please contact the school directly, and ask to speak with the Director of Campus Operations who oversees the volunteer program.